Ever since the book came out, I've received feedback about how it's made women think about friendships throughout their lives, as well as who is in their lives now. The goal of this blog is to open up and create a dialogue about friendships: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Each week I will post my thoughts, experiences, as well as various articles, topics or quotes that I feel are important when examining female friendships. Please feel free to leave comments; I look forward to hearing from you!

Email me: survivingfemalefriendships@gmail.com

Follow me: https://www.facebook.com/Surviving-Female-Friendships-839907162798307/?ref=hl https://twitter.com/ZangaraNicole

Saturday, August 4, 2012

E-Reader Clarification

Many people have been telling me that they want to buy the book, but do not have a nook or kindle.

Good news: You don't need an e-reader to buy the book!

There are two options:
1. Go here to download an application to view the book on your computer, iPad, etc.
2. Go here - scroll down to the bottom of the page and it provides many options for downloading the book.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment