Ever since the book came out, I've received feedback about how it's made women think about friendships throughout their lives, as well as who is in their lives now. The goal of this blog is to open up and create a dialogue about friendships: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Each week I will post my thoughts, experiences, as well as various articles, topics or quotes that I feel are important when examining female friendships. Please feel free to leave comments; I look forward to hearing from you!

Email me: survivingfemalefriendships@gmail.com

Follow me: https://www.facebook.com/Surviving-Female-Friendships-839907162798307/?ref=hl https://twitter.com/ZangaraNicole

Monday, September 10, 2012

Friendship Quotes of the Week


Below are some of my favorite lines from Sex & The City regarding friendship:

“No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.”

“They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style.”

“After all, seasons change, so do cities; people come into your life and people go. But it’s comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you’re very lucky, a plane ride away.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment