Ever since the book came out, I've received feedback about how it's made women think about friendships throughout their lives, as well as who is in their lives now. The goal of this blog is to open up and create a dialogue about friendships: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Each week I will post my thoughts, experiences, as well as various articles, topics or quotes that I feel are important when examining female friendships. Please feel free to leave comments; I look forward to hearing from you!

Email me: survivingfemalefriendships@gmail.com

Follow me: https://www.facebook.com/Surviving-Female-Friendships-839907162798307/?ref=hl https://twitter.com/ZangaraNicole

Monday, October 22, 2012

Politics and Friendship

You would have to be living under a rock not to notice the political ads every time you turn on your television or notice the bigger than life ads while you're driving.  With the November 6th election soon approaching, it's hard not to get wrapped up in the politics.




When it comes to your friendships, does the upcoming election become a source of topic or one that you avoid at all costs due to differing opinions?  How has politics affected your friendships?

No comments:

Post a Comment